- Who We Are
- For Adults
- For Girls
- Girl Scout Shop
Coordinating Manager, Fund Development
Summary of Position
The Coordinating Manager, Fund Development (CMFD) is responsible for coordinating operations for the Fund Development group and provides diverse and complex support services to the Chief Development Officer (CDO). She/he identifies and manages critical issues requiring the attention of the CDO. The incumbent handles confidential and sensitive matters.
She/He maintains and promotes a consistent and accurate image of Girl Scouting and ensures effective day-to-day operation of the Fund Development group.
The Coordinating Manager, Fund Development designs solutions, manages and follows-up on special projects, and coordinates with other groups to complete tasks for the CDO. S/he coordinates significant functions related to budget, contracting, human resources, payroll and facilities for the CDO and group. S/he works with the CDO to create practices and procedures that maximize the efforts of the Fund Development team; promotes the effective use of resources, and collaboration and communication across the group.
She/he plans, coordinates and facilitates the CDO’s visits to Girl Scout councils, major donors, corporate partners, board, and outside events from time of invitation to return from the event. S/he is responsible for providing and maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction for board members, donors and prospective donors, council leaders, and colleagues across GSUSA and the Movement.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working independently managing an office for a senior level executive.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent management, communication, and interactive skills.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills essential to interact with a broad range of staff at various levels within the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in building relationships with key leaders, volunteers, and colleagues.
• Demonstrated experience working on multiple projects with simultaneous and often conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven expertise in using tact and discretion when handling and maintaining confidential matters as well as demonstrating independent judgment in all interactions.
• Demonstrated proficiency in providing customer service with high standards of timeliness and responsiveness.
• Proven experience in identifying priorities and scheduling work to meet deadlines.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Data skills critical; experience with Fund Development CRM systems preferable.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent relevant experience desirable.
How to Apply
EOE/Committed to Diversity